A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Develop the business within assigned geographic area / market segment / list of customer accounts according to the established sales policy.
Develop & execute sales strategy, including dealer / distributor management within assigned responsibility.
- Promote and sell the products or services within the assigned geographic area, product line, or market segment or list of customer accounts to meet the sales target
- Assist and support Sales Manager to develop and implement the sales strategies and plans. Develop long-term sales plans within the geographic area, product line, or market segment or list of customer accounts, and monitor and adapt sales activities to achieve the targets. Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own activities to achieve the targets
- Build and manage the positive relationship with the customers including distributors. Share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within organization (e.g. marketing, service, global stakeholders, etc.) so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands. Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate databases
- Collaborate with the customer service function to resolve customer claims
- Deliver or arrange the training on a product or service to customer or distributors if necessary. Manage the distributors and distribution channels. Manage the receivables and monitor the credit condition of customer accounts for minimizing the business risk.
- Develop the new sales opportunities in the market by identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive customer relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Who You Are?
- Bacheloar degree in Life Science
- +5 years experience in the related
- Access Pharm, Biotech, and hospital including general life science market.
- MNC experience preferred.
- Direct sales experience preferred.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at