A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- You will manage multiple key customers for Academia customer segment, ensuring budgets are achieved with the highest possible return, achieving your sales targets that contribute to overall corporate sales and strategic objectives.
- You will deal with universities, hospitals, governmental institutes to provide products, customized solutions from our portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a scientist/business professional with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of academic research operations.
- With products, applications, partnership and pricing questions you will increase the company's market presence, emphasize differentiation from our Life Science’s department competitors and build upon the company's reputation for excellence.
- You will ensure that the quarterly budget for the territory is achieved and provide accurate forecasts.
- You will develop and execute a detailed business plan for growth in revenues of the territory in agreement with the direct manager and aligned with the company goals by gaining market share and seeding of our new Life Science products in the customer´s pipeline.
- You will build favorable relationships with customers in the territory by developing an extensive network of contacts within accounts, including all relevant influencers and decision makers around projects.
- You will monitor, maintain and update customer's information and competition activities in appropriate databases.
- You will monitor all aspects of our business with the customer to ensure the business plan is achieved, customers are delivered in a timely manner and receive appropriate product and application support.
Who you are:
- Degree in Science (preferably in Biology and/or Biochemistry/Chemistry)
- An experienced sales professional
- Customer focused and a strong communicator
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiate and with limited supervision
- Team player
- „B“ category driving licence
- Flexible, willing to travel within territory; spend 60-70% of the time with customer visits
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com