A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Validation engineers are recognized as a strong quality presence and technical resource. This position is responsible for developing, reviewing, and managing the execution of validation activities, and ensuring that the qualifications are consistent with user’s/manufacturer’s requirements and quality standards.
In the role of Validation Engineer, you will also be interacting cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Project Management, Process & Analytical Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Packaging, Materials Management, Engineering, and Maintenance. You create and execute protocols for equipment, analytical instrumentation, cleaning, process controls, and facility. (including but not limited to FAT/SAT/IOQ and PQ documents), utilize GDP in a GMP atmosphere while generating protocols and reviewing documents, review and generate closing reports for executed protocols, create validation schedules, coordinate execution efforts with contractors, production operators, production engineers, customers and quality assurance staff members...
Who you are:
- Education: B.S. in an Engineering discipline, or Life Science degree
- Required: 3+ years quality or quality support experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical setting
- Ability to utilize GDP during document creation and review.
- Ability to apply and incorporate pharmaceutical standards, rules and guidances (e.g. FDA, EU, ISO, ISPE, etc.)
- Travel Requirements: minimal travel required for the execution of FAT’s. Physical Requirements (PPE, lifting): this position may require rare lifting of no more than 35lbs.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com