A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Accounting Business Partner is the single point of contact for the CFOs (Business Partners) of specific legal entities within one or more Asian countries. You will be responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities assigned to you and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close co-operation with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks you will keep your Business Partner informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. The coordination of financial and tax audits is also within your responsibility. You will also be required to support projects in various roles.
Who you are:
- You must be an auditor from the big4 or a senior finance manager for the last 3-5 years
- very experienced in IFRS and local GAAP (Korea), accounting and finance processes as well as a good understanding of tax regulations
- accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation in front of management
- a team player, a facilitator as well as a strong decision maker
- You must be fluent in English, and also in Korean language
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com