A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this role, you will work as a Global Project Manager within the Global Transparency Operations (GTO) team. GTO as part of the Global Compliance & Programs organization drives the strategic evolution of and provides centralized governance over the infrastructure supporting compliant interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), Patients, & Patient Organizations (POs). You will work on continuous improvements and harmonize processes of the Planning and Approval tool, Quantum Connect, that is used globally for the interactions with HCP/HCOs to enable the business to operate efficiently. You will mainly work local and global users within Healthcare and Legal to analyze and prioritize areas of improvement. You will manage local and global projects related to Quantum Connect and the transparency reporting, including the management of all relevant stakeholder and external vendors. Furthermore, you will contribute to the Quantum Connect ticket support and will work on training and communication concepts. You will work closely with IT and Healthcare to jointly implement the future transparency landscape for our company with a strong focus on data analytics and end-to-end data integration with various IT tools.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree required, Master is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in Project Management, PMP or similar is a plus
- Good understanding of the Healthcare sector
- Experience with data analytics, data integration and end-to-end process design
- Experience to work in a cross-cultural environment, strong organizational skills, able to work on several parallel projects and set right priorities
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is essential; German is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com