A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The eBusiness Functional Requirements team is the primary channel for business teams to request new capabilities through the eBusiness organization. The main responsibilities involve:
- Working with business stakeholders, IT and the eBusiness delivery teams to convert business needs into functional requirements.
- We work with stakeholders across the entire business to ensure all requirements gathering, documentation, testing, training and communication is performed in conjunction with all policies and procedures.
- Analyze business problems and opportunities, evaluate, clarify and define business processes and systems to meet user requirements, gather and document business and functional requirements, investigate, determine and recommend solutions for change requests and coordinate with IT to identify functional and technical options.
- Work closely with the front-end design, development and testing teams to ensure efficient and effective use of resources assigned to defect corrections and enhancements.
- Communicate web site changes and ensure internal and external training/help resources are prepared to support system users.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or life sciences
- 2+ years in a project management role
- 2+ years in web Technical (Business/Functional/Test) Analyst -OR- Developer role
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module experience a strong plus
- Detailed knowledge of order capture and fulfillment functions and processes
- General knowledge of scientific products and life science markets
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.