A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leader in the Life Science business, benefit from our training program and broad career possibilities.
Technical support represents a key feature of our offering to our customers. As an office-based chemistry specialist, within our multidisciplinary team, you will help to resolve scientific challenges by answering product and application questions by phone and email, mainly focusing on our chemistry product portfolio.
You will support our German and English speaking external customers, as well as our sales teams, by answering technical inquiries, e.g. giving product recommendations and application support, optimization of protocols, performing troubleshooting, and handling of product complaints.
Resolving these requests, you will collaborate closely with other departments, e.g. customer service, sales support, product management, and marketing.
As a contribution to our growing business, you will qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customer calls and/or promotional activities. You will also provide trainings on your area of expertise.
Based in Molsheim (67), Alsace, France, close to Germany (Baden Württemberg) - Permanent contract
Who you are:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or master’s degree with 1-3 years of laboratory experience in the chemistry areas, preferably with a strong focus on analytics or organic chemistry.
- Fluency in German and a good level of English are mandatory. Another European language (French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish…) would be a plus, to support other geographies.
- Customer-oriented, with strong listening and communication skills, as well as an excellent ability to identify customer needs, with eagerness to gather expertise in new technologies.
- Creative, solution-oriented, and good at doing product analysis and technical comparison for an optimal customer experience.
- Enjoys working with other people within an international team and dynamic environment.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com