A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The position is part of the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT), which is responsible for proactively pursuing and performing Pharmaceutical development through to process development and cell cultivation of therapeutic proteins. The Process Development Scientist (PDS) position is part of a worldwide team of engineers and scientists reporting into the technical support group for the company’s Process Solution Division. The ideal candidate will be a scientist/engineer with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of bioprocess unit operations and possess 3-5 years experience in Pharmaceutical development and Engineering.
- Provide appropriate clear solutions to customer while working under general analysis and guidance – these solutions may relate to process development, scale-up testing and/or data/results analysis
- Build technical skills in upstream Bio-processing.
- Perform basic data analysis and provide recommendations for optimized process conditions such as cell cultivation, culture media screening, bioreactor operation skill from lab scale to large scale as well as cell separation; provide report and summary of work in a timely fashion
- Partnering Multi-use/Single-use consumable and Hardware teams with P&ID review and application input.
- Review the customer Recipe writing and training for hardware/software for automation systems.
- Familiarity with basic technical concepts, equipment and operational protocols.
- Understand basic process behavior and issues; consult with devise and plan basic trouble-shooting strategies and procedures.
- Deliver basic and standard seminars and training on core technologies, engage in technical discussions with customers
- Communicate well and Understand organization, roles and responsibilities. Understand expectations for specific customer projects.
- Travel to customer local region based on project requirements
- Thought Leadership with Published, Presentation in symposium for technical public communication
- Involved strategic internal project and activity for launching product
Who You Are:
- Background BS or MS in Life sciences, Animal/Microbial cell cultivation, BioProcess Engineering, Biochemistry Engineering, Biotechnology
- Hands on laboratory/facility skills with 3-5 years experience within pharmaceutical development or technology implementation (upstream experience required)
- Fluent in English
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at