A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a working student in our iConnect project you have the opportunity to gain hands-on project management and technology experience working with international Customer Relationship Management experts across different countries and cultural backgrounds.
You will support the project by preparing/execution of key workshops and supporting the project leadership by timeline, milestones and task tracking. Furthermore, you will have the chance to strengthen your communication skills by coordinating deliverables by various external and internal stakeholders across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa region.
If of interest you will also have the chance to deep-dive into technical capabilities of the Salesforce.com and Veeva CRM platform to learn more about the market leading commercial and medical platform in the Life Science industry.
Who you are:
- Interested in technology & eager to learn
- “can do attitude" and able to work in autonomy.
- Reliable and willing to go the extra-mile in critical phases of the project
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Independent and proactively taking and completing action and tasks
- Strong communcation skills and ability to communicate fluent (verbally and in writing) in English language
- Additional languages relevant for the EMEA region (French, Spanish, Arab, Russian...) are nice to have
- Experience working with cloud-based SaaS platforms (Salesforce.com, Azure, ServiceNow...) is a nice to have
- Web development (CSS3, JS, HTML5) is a nice to have
iConnect is a strategic investment to introduce the Salesforce.com based Veeva Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East and Africa ) of the companys Healthcare business sector.
The new iConnect CRM platform will replace the scattered legacy system landscape by a modern and industry standard solution.
By implementing iConnect – based on Veeva, our multi-channel CRM Cloud solution – we will harmonize business processes, share best practices, and improve operational efficiency, while ensuring that all 52 countries in scope have equal opportunity to benefit from a full suite of customer engagement channels.
To learn more about Veeva CRM see: https://www.veeva.com/products/multichannel-crm/crm/
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com