A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who we are: EMD Serono a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany; is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, focused on specialty care. The Canadian healthcare commercial business has a deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, and a strong pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology.
Your Role: As the Analytics & Forecasting Specialist, you will to lead forecasting model development and execution, conduct regular reporting, and perform ad-hoc insight generating analyses of prescriber, territory, regional, provincial, and national data to drive performance and growth.
- Primary responsibility for sales and marketing analysis and reporting, as directed and supported by the Manager, Analytics and Insights:
- Work with other Analysts in the creation of regular reports as well as ad-hoc information requests.
- Assist the Manager, Analytics and Insights in the preparation of national and provincial monthly and quarterly sales and market share reports to the Business Unit Directors and marketing teams, based on Ex-Factory, IQVIA, Patient Services and Brogan data, etc.
- Executing any additional ad-hoc insights generation to drive performance and growth
- Updating market data and assumptions in sales and patient forecast models and adjusting forecasts on a regular or ad-hoc basis, with clear documentation of the forecast assumptions, their evolution, and more
- Supporting the local efforts on CRM system, including reporting, ad-hoc analysis and change requests from internal stakeholders
- Respecting and adhering to ethical/legal/regulatory/company guidelines
Who You Are: An Undergraduate degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, and/or Science is preferred. A post graduate degree with advanced understanding of business analysis techniques is an asset. You have industry experience in a similar job for a least 3-5 years with previous background in pharmaceuticals/biotech experience being strongly preferreed. You have advanced skills in Excel which include forecasting and data manipulation. You have previous experience with IQVIA data sets, and you have previous experience with data visualization and presentation in the form of dashboards (Tableau, Business Objects). You have the ability to work effectively under very tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.