A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Position primarily involves the safe and efficient manufacturing of API’s according to cGMP requirements.
- Kilo Lab and Pilot Plant manufacturing of APIs and intermediates
- Demonstrate proper lab safety practices, and work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT, and other regulatory agency guidelines
- Must work well in a team environment, and be an effective member of a project team (PD through Production)
- Must be able to effectively operate production equipment
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of production areas and all related equipment during each shift, specifically potent compound handling techniques
- Provide support to the Managers and other team members, under a multi-shift manufacturing environment
- Author and utilize a wide variety of written procedures, including batch records and OP’s with assistance from a supervisor.
- Receive and perform detailed work instructions
- As a primary or secondary operator, must be able to maintain accurate and concise cGMP records
- Responsible for keeping inventory up to date during each shift, and purchasing raw materials for assigned projects
- Work on problems of limited scope in which analysis of a situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Adhere to SAFC ethical and behavioral standards as outlined in the employee handbook
- Become a role model for other employees through superb work habits and excellent occupational behavior
Who You Are:
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent, but may substitute education for qualified field experience.
- Attention to detail
- GMP documentation experience
- Chemical handling experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.