A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Warehouse Modern Apprentice, you will report into the Warehouse Supervisor and complete a 2-year apprenticeship to obtain an SVQ Level 6 in Warehouse Storage and Distribution. Through onsite training and formal education, the successful candidate will develop and support the site in receiving, processing, storage and issue of raw materials and finished goods using a computerized system, preparation of materials for production schedule, stock counting, report on stock discrepancies, support other departments with Warehouse related information, ensure Warehouse areas are audit ready at all times while complying to all cGMP, Quality and EH&S requirements.
Who you are:
- Be educated to Nat 5 level with passes in English and Math’s as a minimum
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise with multi-disciplinary teams
- Be computer literate, previous experience/knowledge of database systems would be advantageous
- Good level of literacy and numerical skills
- Ability to participate as part of a team and use own initiative
- Previous work experience, this is not essential however evidence of any part-time or voluntary work will is advantageous
- Clean current driving licence would be advantageous
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com