A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Work with the Business users to design, develop and maintains SAP GRC system and security architecture, including hands-on design and build across a complex SAP architecture, including but not limited to S/4 HANA, GRC, Fiori, and other SAP related cloud applications (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur, etc.).
- Development and configuration of SAP GRC access control
- Development and configuration of SAP Process control across multiple ERP systems
- Minimum Five years’ experience of GRC-Access Control v10/12 implementation skills and core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects are a plus)
- Five years’ experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
- Five years’ experience with role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with SOD conflict resolution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Update the overall GRC strategy document to include PC strategy, including establishing testing strategy and protocols, training strategy and protocols, knowledge transfer plans and project communication protocols for PC team
- Support master data definition workshops around master data design and requirements, review of missing data elements in the risk and control matrix (RACM) and design of GRC PC control catalog
- Support the definition of controls for Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM)
- Support design workshops for PC workflow processes, business rule naming conventions and establishing roles and responsibilities (RACI)
- Support design workshops for identifying and designing CCM rules, identifying required data sources, connectors, filters, conditions, etc.
- Confirm the build of the centralized, risk and controls repository and integration between SAP GRC Access Control (AC) and PC to link mitigating controls to segregation of duties rule violations set-up
- Confirm CCM build to cover control requirements
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com