A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be working with customers as the industry application expert, transferring your technical expertise and knowledge to support DSP, with a focus on Normal Flow Filtration, Tangential Flow filtration and Chromatography application, across the biotechnology industry.
Your activities include the evaluation of the customer process with planning, design and execution of interventions, from process development, scale-up to implementation.
As an expert, you will develop methodologies to transfer processes from lab to commercial-scale manufacturing as well as tech transfer of existing manufacturing processes across company / geographical sites. You will also review existing processes to support with yield improvement, reduced process variation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements by applying new technologies or best practise where appropriate. You will prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research articles for scientific publication or seminar. Troubleshoot customer applications through ongoing support with route cause analysis.
Who you are:
- Masters, PhD or Engineering degree either in Chemical / Biochemical Engineering, BioProcess Engineering, Biotechnology or Biochemistry (with practical, hands-on experience)
- Being able to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of your time with Europe and Middle East & Africa region,
- Highly technical in your problem-solving approaches
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in French and English. Other language is a clear plus.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com