A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The eBusiness Manager will facilitate the day to day activities of an eBusiness team with full stack responsibilities including Analysis, DevOps, Development, and Monitoring. This includes managing both operational and project activities. The manager will work with other global eBusiness teams to coordinate planning and delivery of applications meeting business requirements. The manager will supervise 8-16 technically savvy team members providing mentorship and guidance. As well as coordinating with project teams and external vendors to meet application delivery requirements. Global team interaction requires excellent verbal and written English.
- Lead and mentor team of 8-16 people in the organization.
- Planning team goals and evaluating members against goals.
- Creating development plans for employee growth.
Strategy & Planning
- Prepare and deliver strategic plan for solution development, including standards and guidelines for technical design, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Select and plan implementation of applicable hardware, software, application platforms, publishing tools, and programming languages.
- Communicate and co-ordinate architecture and strategy throughout the enterprise.
- Work with data system administrators and developers to design, develop, and update data systems as they pertain to applications
- Conduct research into current and emerging technologies and issues in support of Business needs.
Who you are:
- BS/BA computer science degree and/or 10 years of relevant work experience
- More than 10 years’ experience Software Development/Technology Industry.
- 5 years’ experience working on projects involving a global team
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements in order to meet strategic goals and development efforts
- Knowledge of Web platforms, technologies, protocols, and publishing tools
- Knowledge of Web authoring and development tools
- Experience developing, publishing and maintaining Service Oriented Architecture based systems.
- Hands on experience with cloud based application development, publishing and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Experience with transactional e-commerce platforms.
- Software management/project lifecycle/project methodology skills required.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development using Scrum
- Excellent Fluency in English
Functional Area: Information Technology
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com