A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sales & Marketing Specialist is responsible for business sales and growth objectives through advanced account management and development of Research Solutions in industrial accounts. You apply broad knowledge of the product and helps implement sales tactics & strategies to close sales by providing technical and applications support.
- Sales and Marketing of Research Reagents, consumables and instruments for combined portfolio of Merck and Sigma Aldrich covering segments such as academe, government agencies, hospitals, pharma, and food and beverage.
- Advanced account management and development of Research Solutions in industrial accounts for business sales and growth objectives.
- Application of broad knowledge of the product and helps implement sales tactics & strategies to close sales by providing technical and applications support.
Who You Are
- Graduate of any Biology or Chemistry course preferably BS Biochemistry, BS Molecular Biology, BS Biology or BS Chemistry
- With at least one-year experience in Sales & Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer focused, results-oriented and flexible
- Fast learner and willing to work beyond regular office hours
- Willing to travel anywhere in the Philippines
- Knows how to drive manual car and has valid driver's license
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com