A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: End User Services Specialist - Asset Management
Job Location: Shanghai, China
• Liaise with HR, GSD as well as local Infra service delivery team during the daily work
• Arrange Greater China all subsidiaries PC installment, configurations and delivery segments based on Annual PC replacement plan, New Hire On-boarding, Special Request & variety of projects.
• Monitoring & tracking PC installment and delivery procedures.
• Communicate, coordinate, and monitor the third-party of external support vendor’s service quality and progress, a feedback to supervisor if problem occurs.
• Manage IT user class fixed assets both in global GLAM system. To ensure the conformity of data entry & information portions with actual condition.
• Provide face to face brief IT basic training to all new comers in Qiantan office, so that every new employee can well understand and observe the IT Policy, easily learn and faster to fit the IT standard environment and services.
• Evaluates & balances each assignee’s ability and workload, communicate, coordinate, track expatriate service of PC instalment & delivery.
• Build PC installation, Annual PC replacement, Project implementation, IT fixed asset inventory report on a monthly base.
• Manage IT user class fixed assets write-off procedures.
Who You Are
• Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
• Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
• Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
• 3+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
• Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
• ITIL Certification a plus
• 3+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry/Performance Materials preferred
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com