A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The End User Services Specialist provides white glove support and training to executives. Working as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests, you will also provide support for any integration activities. Working with Global teams, you will resolve complex and advanced IT related issues. You will act as second and third level onsite support for incident management within our Stockholm-Solna office. You will support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware. In this role, providing a positive and supportive experience to customers is key. You will maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and resources when available). Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
Who you are:
- You have experience in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- You have proven experience handling enquiries, escalations and establishing partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS
- You have experience of supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel); as well as mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA), experience with Microsoft SCCM and/or ITIL Certification is an asset
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You are flexible to occasionally travel within the Nordic / Baltic area
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at