A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- Resource Administrator for Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Quality IT Applications
Job Location- Bangalore
As Resource Administrator for the IT unit Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality you mange the coordination of
- the onboarding activties
- external resources hiring
- creation of Purchase Order requisitions, reporting and follow-up
- maintaining the service Runbook (Financial Planning)
- collection of information for the Demand and Portfolio Review meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Qualificaton, Skills and Experience:
Basic experience, knowledge and understanding of
- Onboarding processes
- Finance processes
- Procurement processes
- Office 365 (Excel, Word, PPT)
- PowerBI and Tableau
- Field Glass tool (External resources hiring)
- Purchase Order (Banfen), reporting and follow-up
- Service Runbook (Financial Planning)
- Demand collection and Portfolio Review meetings (Qliksense, PPMC, meetings)
- Profound English skills verbally and in written
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com