A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Head of QC Laboratory IT Center of excellence )m/f)
Job Location: Ecity, Bangalore
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You will be accountable for all project and service delivery activities in the QC laboratory IT center of excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and extend an internal team for the relevant Center of Excellence
- Functional lead to a team of internal and external project and service delivery managers as well as software development specialists
- Budget responsibility for all related business services
- Program and portfolio management
- Accountable for release and change management for large LIMS and SDMS platforms
- lead solution architect for all laboratory IT related platforms
- First point of contact for IT and business management with respect to relevant Program and services
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- 10 + experience in relevant roles with 5 + years with clear management focus
- Very strong organizational skills with previous hands on experience in team development
- Strong strategic thinker with good anticipation capabilities
- International company footprint
- Empathic and supporting personality with strong leadership competencies in governance, quality and performance
- Formal qualification in e.g. PMP, ITIL, SixSigma, COBIT, GMP preferred
- Experience with high level stakeholder management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com