A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QC Technical Specialist to join the team in Livingston. Reporting into the Quality Control Manager, you will be first point of contact for product related customer enquiries and complaints. You will also support and provide technical expertise to the QC group in terms of testing and performance of the blood typing products manufactured at the site. You will perform/review QC test methodologies as part of compliance/continuous improvement, prepare customer enquiry and complaint quality reports/data and KPI’s, prepare and review all technical reports for CAPA, investigations, SOP’s and manage the site product review process.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level in Science related subject
- Previous experience of Serology within a clinical and/or industrial environment
- Knowledge/experience working within a highly regulated environment such cGMP, FDA regulations
- Competent within QC Testing and customer communication
- Previous Project Management experience
- Ability to create and deliver technical reports/findings
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com