A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Build your future within ours:
As the vibrant science and technology company we play a key role in advancing technologies for life. Within our Life Sciences business we cover a huge range of products and services to aid and empower scientists, healthcare professionals and many others. We aspire an equivalent leadership position also for our Digital Lab Productivity Solutions business. Here, we are looking for a Head of Product Management for a new portfolio of lab data management and workflow enablement solutions.
This portfolio will put our company on the map as a partner who can provide solutions that make our customers’ labs the most efficient, the most compliant and the safest possible labs. Leaving more time for scientists to be, well… scientists! This is a relatively new area for our company, but a vital missing link in our global Life Sciences offering.
Come and join a unique start up environment – where you will play a major role in the development of our product portfolio and altogether the direction of our company. What will you get in return? We will develop a team of Product Managers around you. Aid in your own development as a leader and expert in Lab Software solutions. Along the way we like to think we will all have a lot of fun celebrating success together.
So, who are you?
- A software affine, crack product manager with years of experience in your field
- You have a healthy recognition of the laboratory software market
- Some proven success in product development would be great
- Have you led a team before? Excellent! – this is a nice to have but not essential as long as you are a clear motivator
- Startup oriented – if you know what this means, it will excite you!
- You have a ‘get stuff done’ mentality
- You’re a communicator and understand the need for cross departmental collaboration
- Ideally you can speak German, although English is a must
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com