A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: - JDA, Informatica
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Senior Tactical Planning and Mater Planning / Detail Scheduling Analyst: JDA, ORTEMS
- Coordinate, control, evaluate, implement enhancements to global Application: JDA, ORTEMS
- Actively contribute to release Master Planning and Detail Scheduling
- Configure JDA platform & webserver
- Implement JDA components, INFORMATICA Workflow, APEX Components
- Contribute to deployment activities, perform testing & Manage Change
- Incident & problem management, Outage & CAPA management
- Manage “end to end” Interfaces between ERP Systems & JDA, ORTEMS
- Excellent knowledge acquired through activity as business analyst, for Tactical Planning
- Excellent knowledge in Detail Scheduling ORTEMS
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, APEX and Performance of database systems
- Excellent knowledge in JDA / INFORMATICA
- Programming experience and inside into software development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of processes and requirements for implementing software by Change Management Process ITIL
- Experience with Planning (Master Planning / detail Scheduling)
- Familiar on a broad level with processes in supply chain and distribution
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Team Spirit & teamwork skills with good communication to Business and Software Provider
- 5-9 years experience as JDA business analyst or JDA project manager
- BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
- Experience to work in international teams including Europeans
- Experience work as commercial software developer or work with third party software developers
- End to end knowledge on Planning “Tactical Planning – Master Planning” and Detail Scheduling.
- Experience with JDA, Informatica, Oracle-Pl/SQL
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com