A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- To research, develop and implement new IS solutions: provide analytical support for department mgmt.
- Train packaging/distribution supervisors and managers and employees
- Develop new operational processes
- Work with other departments on process improvement efforts and key projects
- Support and lead process improvement efforts in packaging/distribution, and analyze and improve current operational processes
- Develop/map business processes within SAP for current processes. Develop test scenarios and complete testing of SAP functionality.
- Project management and implementation of SAP functionality. Train users with respect to SAP functionality. Support common systems by converting IS systems in operations to SAP. Analyze financial information and help formulate forecasts and budgets. Analyze distribution operations for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop alternative processes based on analysis. Develop measures. Train employees on various PC applications.
- Work with supervisors to develop their analytical ability. Train supervisors on the financial impact of decisions.
- Develop alternative to current processes. Select, test and implement new operation procedures. Process improvement- lead
- Review existing computer equipment, make recommendations and install/implement.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering or logistics.
- 1 plus year of implementing business systems, working with Access, Excel and word
- Project mgmt. and training experience preferred
- Familiarity with warehouse management system (WMS) concepts and functionality preferred. Two years of leadership experience desired.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of business processes in the area of responsibility desirable
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.