A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this role, you will manage cash and risk management processes and systems in the Group Treasury division. In addition, you will be responsible for small to medium size projects to further develop our cash and risk management system and support further roll-outs within the group. You will identify potentials to optimize the continuous development of existing processes. You will act as technical contact for our external and internal customers. Furthermore, you will be part of the digitalization of Group Treasury. Negotiations with internal and external partners (e.g. banks, service providers, internal IT). are part of your role.
Who you are:
- Outstanding Master’s degree in economics or Information Technology
- 3 to 5 years’ professional experience in a treasury of an industrial company or specific IT experience qualified for application ownership
- Profound skills in Cash- and Risk Management and according IT systems
- Good knowledge in MS Office and strong IT affinity
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent English negotiation skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com