A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Application Specialist - Data Warehouse
Job Location: ECity Bangalore
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You will provide technical expertise and implementation services to various implementation projects for product information management and e-Quality systems, with respect to data warehouse, database design and development and related technologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solution design and implementation of product information related data warehouse applications and other database systems
- Provide technical evaluation of change requests and improvement projects for existing system landscape
- Coordinate and implement system integration in complex environment of ERP and other corporate systems
- Establish / contribute to internal end user services
- Application monitoring and trouble shooting
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar
- 5+ years in software development and programming with specific focus on databases and related technologies
- Excellent knowledge of software development quality assurance processes such as change management, versioning control, test strategies...
- 5+ years professional administration of data warehouses, application servers in DBA or similar function
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Experiences with ITIL and/or COBIT (optional)
- Good understanding of GMP, 21CFRPart11, and related regulations associated with Pharmaceutical product manufacturing
- Good knowledge in product information management is a big plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com