- Act as 1st and 2nd level onsite support for incident management at the Tokyo Meguro Office.
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging
- Work on the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral equipment and software.
- Work on Images builds, and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation
- Support IT equipment deployment to staff on-boarding and off-boarding, with accurate tracking to IT asset management.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, IT Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user software and hardware
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues
- Participate in Vulnerability Management process and take ownership of any High or Critical Vulnerability closures that require local on-site intervention.
- Document IT management activities
- Provide communication to end users on local outages and service degradation, planned down-time activities, and global initiatives which impact to local end users.
Who you are:
- 2-5 or more years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support.
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, other standard office applications.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
- Travel (Up to 10%) – Mostly within Japan. May require occasional day trips to other site offices within Japan.
- Must be able to lift at least 12kg and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
- Positive person with can do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred.
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
- Provide Smart hands support to telecom, network and server team when needed
- Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- 3+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare/Manufacturing industry preferred.
Recruiting Contact: Nozomu Yokota