A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Robotics Process Developer / Controller supports the Global Regulatory Affairs of Healthcare business .
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with design principles and conventions
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc)
- Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes
- An ability to envisage how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment
- The ability to conceptualise Blue Prism solutions and understand the prescribed Blue Prism design architecture
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real-world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- The potential to ultimately adopt the role of mentor to colleagues who may join the Blue Prism team in the future
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Experience with working with healthcare and pharmaceutical company or the client from IT is an advantage.
- Experience with the system management and knowledge of the R&D value chain. The person should have good knowledge of GxP regulated systems and inspection readiness.
- Experience in process knowledge related to change management, release management and system management is a must.
- Experience in working with agile developments methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience in leading a team with agile developments methods (e.g. SCRUM) is an advantage
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com