A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Specialist- Analytics role supports the Global Regulatory Affairs of Healthcare business .
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be a critical development and support resource using Tibco Spotfire to deliver integrated reporting and analytic services. Candidate will also help train end users, core Internal & external development team, and support build visualizations using Spotfire, Python, SAS and R.
- Working with Analytic, Account, and customer stakeholders to define and assimilate requirements to design and architect client Spotfire reporting and measurement solution(s).
- Creating and support application of Spotfire development best practices and in troubleshooting complex challenges.
- Developing re-usable medium-complex reports and visualizations, re-usable data sets for reporting, and analytic integrations working with customer, internal teams, and analytic/data scientists where required.
- Leading training of users of varying roles on use of Tibco Spotfire and reporting solution developed. Assist with development of re-usable client training materials to be used in training sessions.
- Working with internal technology teams to optimize Spotfire and Big data environments to support the reporting and analytics solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or related field with 6+ years’ relevant experience
- Proven specialist knowledge of Pharma development process e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Bio Statistics, Drug Safety, Clinical Operations
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to Research and Development including big data, advanced analytics and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Prior experience in completing a full computerized systems validation and testing methodology with awareness of the risks, issues, complications, and activities involved in these processes
- Versed in TIBCO Spotfire best practices and able to incorporate and influence their use in reporting solutions.
- Advanced Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and Wrangling skills using SpotFire are required.
- Strong Customer Facing skills and experienced in training end users of all levels in use of Tibco Spotfire.
- Experienced working in iterative and agile reporting environments.
- Versed in Tibco Spotfire Server Administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Leading, influencing, and consulting skills.
- Advanced SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred
- Expert level Tibco Spotfire report and dashboard development experience in biotech industry with exposure using Informatica, Hadoop and other related big data technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with internal and external contact persons.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills. Analytical skills, quick perception and excellent judgment; able to identify risks and problems, to develop adequate problem-solving strategies even in complex situations, and to take appropriate measures when required. Strategic thinking beyond own function; is familiar with and considers overall business objectives and company strategy.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com