A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The purpose of this position is to support the company preventive and repair maintenance programs utilizing the CMMS (SAP) equipment database, develop and implement a spare parts inventory program, track and schedule internal and external contract maintenance resources (labor, materials, and equipment), and assist the maintenance and engineering teams with site improvement projects. The position will identify and track metrics for generation of reports to assist management in making decisions on facility operational uptime, resource utilization, department budget, and future investment (capital spending). The Maintenance & Engineering Coordinator also assigns work orders, coordinates internal staff and external contract labor, and may assist maintenance team in executing field tasks.
Who you are:
Individual excels working in a team role and sees the value in development and adherence to a planned maintenance schedule. Highly capable to adapt as priorities change and offers individual solutions to meet these demands.
- Minimum 2 year degree in an engineering trade
- Minimum 4 years of related maintenance experience or post-secondary education
- Must have valid driver’s license and requires operation of vehicles. Must be able to begin workday at MilliporeSigma locations in either Madison or Verona, WI.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 yr degree in an engineering trade
- Ability to use basic PC software (Windows, Word, Excel, email).
- Ability to write, understand, and execute work instructions and procedures.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems (analyze alternatives, evaluate risks, etc.).
- Familiarity with and ability to use maintenance tools, materials and resource requirements to complete maintenance work orders
- Experience with SAP a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.