A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Lead the detailed design, system assessment and selection, specification, implementation, qualification and commissioning and operation of process automation activities for a biopharmaceutical development and cGMP clinical production plant. This position will develop requirements and specifications for control and automation systems and engage with external IT and OT solution providers and select fit for purpose technologies. The candidate will identify, assess and implement relevant existing and emerging industry and company standards. This role will collaborate with production equipment vendors and drive standardization of integration options. The candidate will develop, implement, and maintain IT/OT integration solutions that enable next level of digitalization maturity in our plant and implement “Connected Plant” (vertically integrated OT Assets and IT Systems). This position will collaborate with the Global Automation team to align the project strategy with the corporate vision.
Who you are
- Graduate engineering degree in industrial automation, robotics, or equivalent
- 15+ years of engineering experience in industrial automation spread across multiple employers
- Ability to manage the automation-related components of a major project
- Experience with Process Control Systems, SCADA, Data Historians, Werum, IT/OT integration, etc.
- Biotech industry experience in a GMP environment strongly preferred
- Ability to engage people in a matrix organization
- Business-fluent English, French a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com