A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the Applied Solutions Business Unit, part of the Life Science Business Sector you will partner with senior business leaders, gain a clear understanding of the relevant business strategy & operating plan and develop an HR strategy to drive business results. As a member of the Business and Applied HR leadership teams, you are responsible for translating business priorities into HR deliverables and aligning HR programs as appropriate. You will work with the business on all people-related topics, including organizational design, talent and performance management, compensation, leadership and employee development, acquisitions/divestments, change management and strategic workforce planning. You will be a trusted advisor and consultant for the business, a steward of the company culture and foster employee engagement.
Who you are :
- BA/BS required; MBA, MA in related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR, including 5 years min as international HR Business Partner
- 5 years minimum of combined experience in a variety of HR disciplines including organizational design, talent and performance management, leadership development, change management, strategic workforce planning, leadership assessment and recruiting, employee relations, HR service center or compensation and benefits
- Strong business acumen required; direct business experience a plus
- Experience coaching and advising senior leaders
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
Willingness to travel (10-15% time)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com