A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of Global Marketing & Sales Sourcing you will support the sourcing managers and leadership team on a wide range of strategic and day-to-day activities. You will analyze supply markets, identifying new innovative suppliers, that will support our stakeholders to generate incremental value. You will also be exposed to major global projects and help the project team to successfully deliver those. We offer an international, diverse, and fun work environment. You will be fully integrated in our team and work both independently as well as under guidance on interesting, challenging and responsible topics.
Who you are:
- Student (f/m) in the field of Business Administration / Information Technology, Marketing or related fields
- Strong team player with high level of energy
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to drive projects
- Ability to think analytically
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally German
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!