A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for collaboration and execution of all sales efforts within the assigned territory. The SA serves as a front-line customer contact. The SA is responsible for coordinating all activities in the territory with the assigned Account Manager(s), Regional Manager(s), and other available resources and personnel to meet or exceed all territory sales objectives.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals and the sales forecast for the assigned territory. This includes meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals. This will be accomplished as part of a coordinated sales effort with local and corporate sales teams.
- Implement and execute defined business plans and associated activities that are deemed necessary to achieve all sales goals and sales forecast. The SA will work closely with the respective Account Manager(s), Regional Manager(s), and Specialist (s).
- Identify, qualify, and transfer opportunities to the appropriate Account Manager and/or Specialist.
- Daily support and service related to sales activities in the assigned territory and for promoting overall awareness and acting as a daily liaison between our customers and the company.
- Complete all necessary administrative requirements based on established timelines. This will include, but is not limited to, maintaining necessary corporate databases, responding to and sending necessary communications by email, phone, and in person.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science or Associate of Science degree in biology, chemistry or related health/science field.
- 1 plus years of life science or chemistry research and/or related laboratory experience
- Ability to self-manage and organize and prioritize daily activities
- Documented track record of accomplishments
- Time Management and project management skills
- Documented history of working affectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation
- Highly organized with effective time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated competency in computer software such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Internet based searches.
- General understanding of the research marketplace and market business trends
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.