A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Expert HR (Focus Data Analytics and PMO) who wants to work in a global environment for the Life Science Business.
As part of a global team, you will play a key role in shaping and continuously improving our Life Science (LS) People Analytics solutions aimed at supporting strategic business and people discussions and to manage further HR initiatives in LS
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the People Analytics solutions in Life Science to ensure that the LS business with its units understand its own health and has a solid basis for informed decisions with regards to people KPIs and identifies opportunities for optimization.
- Takes responsibility for monthly reporting and oversees the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Partners with the Global HRBP to deliver advanced people analytics insights and shape strategic people discussions on LS and LSET level
- Gets the hands dirty and solves analytical problems for the business, validates, interprets, and creates reports and presentations for the LS leadership team and further relevant stakeholders and ensure the accuracy of data reported.
- Oversee the LS HR projects and supports managing a variety of projects and initiatives and aligning the activities across LS HR
- Supports the LS HR leadership team by collecting, aligning and consolidating input for ongoing projects and initiatives and stays well connected to the PMO-colleagues in other business sectors and Group Functions for a close alignment across the organization.
- Closely collaborates with other HR stakeholders, e.g. LS HR Data Champions, Data analytics team, CHRO office and recruiting colleagues as well with LS Controlling to further harmonize reporting and forecasting
- This roles reports directly to the Head of LS HR Strategy.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree - Masters preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to HR topics including conceptualization, consulting, innovation, communication and enablement in corporate environments or external consulting companies
- Healthcare, life sciences or technology industry knowledge ideal
- Project Management Skills and structured working approach and high degree of confidentiality due to nature of topics. High level of endurance to follow up with the team, demand input and ensure that timelines are met
- Experience working with Senior HR and business stakeholders on complex people analytics topics, using analytic tools and technologies, with strategic impact at global and regional levels
- Strong knowledge of different technologies: e.g. SAP Success Factors, Visier,
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams and Comfortable navigating change and ambiguity
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage and follow several global initiatives / project workstreams at the same time
- Clear sense of accountability, proactive in the style of working and works with the “end in mind”
- Meeting management skills (agenda, minutes, follow up)
- Strong process orientation with focus on delivery and results
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.