A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As HR Support Contact Center Advisor, an important ambassador of employee experience in our company and will be the first point of contact as well as the expert in HR related topics and tasks for our customers: managers, employees, external candidates, HR business partners. You will identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives across the whole employee lifecycle from hire to exit You will be consulting complex inquiries via phone line in the native language of the customer. In addition, you will screen and qualify questions coming in via digital channels, answer the majority and dispatch cases that require deep subject matter expertise to the responsible teams. To constantly improve, streamline and simplify our self-services for managers and employees, you will manage and maintain our HR knowledge base. This means reviewing, challenging and improving knowledge articles which aim to explain our company HR products & procedures to enable our customers. This will include exploring and managing robotic process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). You will also be responsible for entering employee data into our company core HR system Employee Central.
In addition to everyday business, you will be able to participate in various HR projects that not only enhances personal development but also contributes to continuous development to the organization.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in Shared Service Center and/or Call Center
- Experience in Human Resources topics across employee lifecycle (preferably German market) is a plus
- Good knowledge of systems and technology that support workforce administration is a plus.
- Experience in customer service, ideally in a call/contact center environment
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Fluent knowledge of German and good English is a must
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) would be a plus
- Customer-focused, pragmatic problem-solving & tech-savvy mindset with adaptability to different personality types
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com