Support and drive external communication programs and media relations efforts. This role requires a true utility player who will be responsible for messaging development, digital (all social) media, research, writing and crafting compelling stories, among other assignments – all ensuring high quality, consistent communication across the Life Science business.
This person will work across various functions and levels, including liaising with Group Communications, Internal Communications team and Life Science communication business partners. Content coordination will require close relationships with business colleagues, the Legal team, and other stakeholders at various sites around the world.
The candidate should be able to work against tight deadlines, and will:
- Draft written materials, prepare presentations and communicate regularly with employees through our internal channels.
- Have the ability to take complex, scientific information and simplify it for a general external audience.
- Support public relations and media activities, maintaining a strong external brand image and reputation.
- Manage the editorial planning process to align with industry trends, company news and scientific advancements.
- Lead / serve as point person for various projects, including business awards program.
- Develop social media plans.
- Create content for external social/digital channels, including but not limited to blog posts, video and email.
- Update fact sheets, bios and other external communication materials.
- Work on special events and logistics planning projects.
- Draft articles related to corporate/business news, milestones and events.
- Work with in-house design studio to execute projects as assigned.
- Develop / create PowerPoint slides.
- Assist with research and / or compile executive briefing books.
Who you are:
- 7 + years working in a Communication role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- At least three years’ experience in digital communication (social and Web), including managing social media channels.
- Utility player with ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Multi-task-oriented with strong organizational skills who can be a generalist in the communication field.
- Strong PowerPoint and SharePoint skills.
- Business and financial acumen; knowledge of a corporate environment.
- Master’s degree, preferred.
- Agency and/or corporate experience in the healthcare and life science industries a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.