A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Provide Food Safety and Quality systems support for the Flavors and Fragrances product line while ensuring adherence to GMPs and working to improve the Supplier Quality Management program. The Flavors and Fragrances facility is FSSC 22000 certified as well as ISO900.
- Ensure compliance of FSSC 2200 and ISO9001 standards.
- Support customer complaint management
- Assist with internal audit programs.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- View computer monitors for long periods of time.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching above the shoulder, stooping, kneeling, twisting, crouching or crawling for periods of time.
- Utilize ability to speak, hear and smell.
- Utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and office/laboratory equipment.
- Typing at a computer keyboard ability to read computer monitors.
Who You Are:
- BS or BA degree in chemistry, or related life science discipline.
- 3+ years experience in similar field
- Considerable knowledge of quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Effective organizational, communication skills.
- Presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and risk analysis.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality standards.
- Strong MS office and computer skills.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology.
- Perform all tasks and handle all chemicals to our strict safety standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.