A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
She/He helps develop and enhance the digital content strategy for the Life Science, to work with internal team to create, edit and publish content from beginning to end to meet business needs.
This individual will have background of Life Science Marketing work experience, know of marketing environment, sensitive about social hot news to help develop the digital content for related product.
This person will be a high-level thinker, with attention to detail and will create, manage, and evaluate social media strategy.
- Works with the Channel and Data to define objectives and helps develop multichannel content strategy and communications plan to be executed owned media channels.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, audience identification and display advertising campaigns. Strategy should establish/elevate a unified brand presence across multiple channels and platforms, increase engagement, and deliver quantifiable results.
- Manages and oversees day-to-day content on the web, and social media platforms, thought leadership seeding content into social applications. Incl, but not limited to content develop, operation, edit and optimization to generate high levels of engagement.
- Initiate and implement the content strategy for Life Science. Incl, but not limited to Text, Image, H5, Video, Graphic, EDM, Webinar etc. Provide content marketing calendar and optimization.
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams, to make sure on quality and quantity content delivery and meet business needs. Adheres to corporate standards, including writing style guidelines, and others as applicable.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing campaign according to Marketing plan. Online tools technical support for Marcom activities such as trade show, seminar etc.
- Technical support such as the production of H5 content needs to be connected with the technology of third parties. The third party of WeChat platform needs technical problems, such as API interface, and gives technical support. Users of different sources are tagging the media backstage
Who you are:
- Master’s degree and above.
- 8-10 years product / segment marketing working experience in pharma, bio, chemical, healthcare fields, etc. will be preferred.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proven capability on writing and presenting, strong communication skill, strong analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for content.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented / distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or videos.
- Experience with and enthusiasm for B2B communications, and analytics. Candidate should also have a proven track record finding the differentiating nugget or hook to attract internal and external interest.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com