Research assistant position in an R&D group
For Merck Israel R&D center in Yavne (Inter-Lab), we are looking for a research assistant.
Be part of a team that is developing novel bio-therapeutics and technologies to support the discovery and development of these molecules. The team is part of a global R&D of Merck and is located in Yavne, Israel.
- Minimal requirement - MSc degree in Life sciences with at least three years of experience in industry
- Strong hands-on lab (bench) experience
- Experience with Cell culture
- Experience in molecular biology
- Experience in protein analysis
- Experience with antibody engineering
- Ability to read scientific literature summarize and execute it.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people.
- Writing and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Ability to collaborate and interact with colleagues locally and globally
- Ability to work under pressured timelines and complex environment
- Very high enthusiasm and motivation