A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Manufacturing & Supply Chain IT Application Expert (Junior)
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Delivering services and projects for COMET, IWS, Container Tracking, FRACAS, NOWPAK, Inventory Barcoding and APAC applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1st and 2nd level support for Global Supply Chain and APAC applications.
- Incident management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management incl. root cause analysis and CAPA management, change request management, monitoring, trouble shooting of application interfaces on request
- SPOC for solution provider for 3rd level support, coordination of solution provider
- Reporting and monitoring of SLA targets
- Project Delivery Supports
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Experienced IT Project/Service Delivery/Development for business application in manufacturing, supply chain and quality area (1-5 years)
- Experiences of business process in Pharmaceuticals, Life Science or Chemical indutry
- Advanced knowledge of server platform (i.e. MS Windows Servers, MS Active Directory, Linux and etc)
- Databse knowledge such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture and Technology.
- Preferred BI experiences, Wonderware solutions , Programming skill such as Java, C#, ASP.net or others and working experiences under Qualification and Validation framework
- Good knowledge of Merck IT processes (ITIL based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com