A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Application Expert LIMS & Laboratory IT (f/m)
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1st and 2nd level support for portfolio of laboratory IT software applications including LIMS, SDSM and CDS
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reply to customer requests, incidents, inquiries and reported problems
• Initiate root cause analysis and manage CAPA plans and results
• Identify and improve of service processes and documentation
• Implement configurations, changes and enhancements
• Provide and maintain infrastructure in cooperation with other teams within Org
• Contribute to efforts to meet and exceed team KPIs for service delivery
• Generate and maintain project delivery documentation (IQs, Technical specs, IT Risk Analysis…)
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of experiences in customer service and leadership for GMP systems or platforms within global pharma, healthcare & life sciences companies
• Knowledge of GMP, 21CFRPart11, and related regulations associated with pharmaceutical product manufacturing
• Experiences in LIMS Lab vantage, Chromatography data systems or scientific data management systems such as Neogenesis
• Understanding of overall service desk and service delivery processes and objectives
• Excellent communication skills in international environment
• Customer oriented attitude and willingness for continuous learning
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com