A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Operations Manager (m/f) for Clinical Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostic (CDx), you are responsible for the set-up and maintenance of biomarker/CDx related administrative frame-works and key contact for clinical trial teams & external vendors. You take care of the interface management, through coordinating internal and external activities to provide adequate quality and the timely delivery of biomarker/CDx according to the project needs. In addition, you organize regular and ad hoc meetings in order to ensure adequate functional planning & tracking. Further, you secure an adequate review process for all biomarker & CDx relevant documents by involving the relevant sub-functions. Finally, you will be responsible for fostering current quality standards and regulation in the clinical environment.
Who you are:
- Degree in a Life Science or related discipline, higher degree preferable (PhD, MSc, MBA).
- At least 6 years clinical operations experiences and a minimum of 2-3 years experiences with clinical biomarker and/or Companion Diagnostics processes, an immunological or oncology background is of advantage.
- Proven regular trainings in GCP.
- Knowledge of regulations and guidance with regard to clinical development and companion diagnostic is an asset.
- Experienced to work in a regulated environment (GxP).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com