A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Work as the key finance partner for BU
- Analyze and responsible for P&L of the BU
- Support the Operative Planning process
- Support the Strategic Planning process
- Work with BU to deliver the financial target
- Cross functional communication and cooperation with other departments, e.g. Finance Operation, Commercial, Supply Chain, Market Access and Pricing etc....
- Ad hoc request
Who you are:
- 8+ years experience for business financial analysis or controlling
- Good communication and cooperation skill
- Sense of ownership and accountability
- Fluent in English
What we offer: At Our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com