A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As an Expert-SAP ABAP, your role will be a varied one. Ultimately, we'd be hiring you for your technical expertise. Your role includes, design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest WebDynPro and FPM technologies. Strong understanding of SAP system architectural principals and standards. Lead and deliver our business requirements. Keep up to date with SAP UI technologies and implement them if beneficial to the organization. Depending on the project you will lead application development team of 3-5.
- Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document BOPF/BRF+/ABAP code used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
- Coordinating with the developers working on the project (development tickets assignment, technical coaching, code review).
- Support the Applications architect in selecting the right SAP application framework.
- Optimize the performance of the SAP ABAP Programs and Designing the SAP UI applications.
- Build and Maintain custom FPM and WebDynPro applications.
- Ensure all work conforms to SAP best practices and the company's IT standards, including documentation within and outside development objects.
- Perform Execution of Load Tests, Performance Tests, and Scalability Tests of SAP FPM and ABAP applications.
- Improve the performance of the applications using SAP latest features like AMDP, CDSViews and OOPs classes/methods.
- Work directly with developers and analysts in a scrum-like fashion.
- Ensure Standards and Guidelines are followed with code Reviews.
- Keep the manager up to date with weekly updates on team workload.
- ABAP and ABAP-OO on SAP HANA utilizing the latest language additions.
- Must be willing to work overtime and non-standard shifts when needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of SAP ABAP experience in SAP-APO
- 5+ years of SAP FPM and WebDynPro development experience
- Ability to configure and customize FPM BOPF Integration.
- Functional knowledge in SD, MM, FI, GTS, EWM, TM and Event Management modules is a plus.
- Experience in using ABAP Development Tools (ADT) on Eclipse.
- Solid understanding of HANA database technology, S/4 HANA Data models.
- Experience with AMDP, ALV on HANA, CDSViews, Objects oriented ABAP.
- Experience with SAP Workflow design, change and support (BRF+, Class-based Workflow) Business Add-Ins, BAdI, Enhancement Framework, User-Exits, BTE
- Good troubleshooting skills on any applications and infrastructure.
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team focused environment across multiple projects.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.