A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Sr. Analyst/Specialist Product Management Support (PMS)- Life Science Reagents and Kits (LSR) supports the product management team in managing a product line or by providing support for various product categories.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
PMS-LSR will support the product managers in growing and maintaining product portfolios with emphasis on bringing new products to the market.
The individual will have a solid understanding of the life science market and related technologies in order to suggest and effectively introduce new products to market. The role also includes recommendations on pricing, inventory forecast and competitor analysis.
PMS-LSR may also support new products through tactical marketing activities such as content creation, out-bound marketing and field sales training documentation.
The individual supports the group’s effort as assigned to meet department, business unit and company objectives.
Other additional duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Utilizes scientific market experience, peer-reviewed literature, competitor analysis, and vendor input to generate new product ideas.
• Evaluates new product ideas and make recommendations on whether to bring to market through criteria such as publication frequency, vendor availability, competitive landscape, licensing requirements, profit potential and sales forecast.
• Gathers all required data and submit approved product ideas to start the new product introduction process.
• Ensures the team manages multiple projects with consistent quality.
• Maintains sustained communications with all stakeholders.
• Implement digital marketing strategies such as develop scientific content; web content management; search engine optimization.
Master's degree or above in Life Science or related field. Scientific knowledge in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology is preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in product management, digital marketing, technical support, R&D or some combination thereof
• Understanding of key competitors within the life science market
• Demonstrated ability to analyze market data to gather actionable insights
• Basic experience in Project Management will be an advantage
Technical Skills / Competencies:
• Strong understanding of scientific concepts, research experiments and scientific literature with minimum guidance; ability to do extensive scientific literature searches and identify important research ideas with minimum guidance; ability to identify important sources of new research trends with minimum guidance
• Advanced ability to use appropriate keywords to acquire relevant search results with no guidance; understand the trending research areas from sources like Google Scholar, high-tier journals and NCBI with minimum guidance
• Excellent oral and written communication with members of the team; Good oral and written communication and with external and internal customers; ability to resolve communication challenges faced with external and internal customers.
• Strong writing skills with a proven track record of producing high-quality scientific content.
• Business acumen
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficient in interpersonal skills
• Basic proficiency in problem solving, planning and execution, business acumen and customer orientation
• Proficient in high impact communication
• Proficient in nurturing high performance teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com