A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as intern within the Strategy 2022 department. You will support orchestrating the overall strategic program and facilitating the coordination of program and project milestones. You will be working closely with the Head of Strategy and the workstream leads on preparing and facilitating workshops and meetings, presentation for top management.
Next to sharpening the project plan and facilitating meetings and workshops, you will be bringing in your personal and academic know-how and be an active discussion partner in developing a detailed strategic roadmap and bringing our target operating model to live.
Who you are?
- Currently enrolled in a master or diploma program
- Academic focus on Business Administration; Finance nice to have
- Initial project management experiences
- Strong anaytical skills
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Hands-on character keen to deliver high-quality results and able to work independently towards a set goal
- Business-fluent English skills
- Ideally, you are looking for a 6 months internship and can start on short notice
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!