A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: To support the department’s APAC head in managing high-level administrative duties and provide operational support to the business leader by coordinating various meetings and appointments and collating inputs from both internal and external stakeholders. Also support in preparing reports and managing scorcards for the perusal of the leadership.
Support in Department’s Meetings
- Coordinate with various stakeholders/team members to ensure the meetings (including online and offline seminars, video conferencing and teleconferencing) are held smoothly.
- Backend support of the meetings, including booking of meeting rooms, meal arrangements, calendar scheduling.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Preparing of reports and presentation slides monthly for monthly score card, monthly operations review meeting and staff meeting.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data for reports and documents preparations.
- To follow up, solicit and coordinate input or responses to routine business and/or operations matters with APAC leaders on behalf of the Head of Department, APAC
- Other ad-hoc project-based duties when required
Calendar and Travel Management
- Ensure the department head’s calendar and travel arrangements are managed accurately
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for internal
- Travel Arrangements includes booking of accommodations and transportation, airport transfers, liaising with local travel agencies etc to ensure the department’s head has a pleasant business trip
- Prepare for any visa applications
- Approval of travel request on behalf of Head of Department, APAC (within guidelines)
- Arrange, prepare and compile any necessary admin duties and approval before the travel, trip itinerary/ agenda and business documents
High-Level of Administrative Duties
- Assist to submit and process expense claims.
- Liaise with various department is raising stationery requisition and IT related request.
- Preparing for new hire onboarding including staff passes, raise request for laptops and mobile phones, set up work station etc
- Review and organize emails from Head of Deaprtment.
- Put up requisition/seek approvals in accordance to applicable SOPs to Procurement Dept for purchase of goods and services.
- Manage courier and packages services
- Other administrative duties as required to support the team
*Keeping confidentiality - Safeguard at all time the confidentiality of all documentations and information whether being handled, provided for or given access to.
Who you are:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Business Admin related field
- Prior 6 to 8 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a Senior Manager and the team, of which 2 to 3 years of Executive Assistant experience in working in MNC environment is required
- Fluent in business level of English in both written and spoken
- Proficient is MS Office
- Possess good interpersonal skills, independent and pro-active, able to multitask and ensure high level of accurate of work produced
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com