A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of M Ventures you will support the financial analysis of Venture Capital investments throughout all its phases. You will be involved in fund performance tracking, business case analysis, financial due diligence, market analysis and company valuations. Additionally, you support in the integration of operational targets, develop tools, guidelines and models.
Who you are:
- You are a corporate finance student with affinity to natural sciences and innovation or a PhD student in natural sciences with strong business affinity
- You are matriculated as a student during the whole period of the internship or are in a gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degree
- You have strong valuation and financial modelling skills and have a keen interest in venture capital / private equity
- You have strong analytical and corporate finance skills with experience in driving and generating business cases/plans
- You possess strong communication skills and are fluent in English
- You are highly motivated, engaged as well as analytical and results orientated
Duration: 6 months starting in October 2019
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!