A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Sr. Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible to demonstrate greater technical skills to solve more intricate problems than the first level support personnel. Calls not resolved by first point to contact will be worked/resolved by you.
Job role is to work as Sr. Service Desk Analyst to handle issues from worldwide customers for Desktop support and email support. This would require extensive server desktop administration knowledge to troubleshoot the issues. Candidate is expected to work on complex and critical issues reported by customers.
- Applies advanced systems level technical expertise to resolve standard to complex systems level customer issues.
- Previous experience of working for an IT service provider in an outsourced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to Service Level Agreements in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact successfully with business and other technology groups
- Able to manage multiple incidents and ensure quality is maintained in the approach
- Commitment / flexibility
- Good analytical skills: a structured and methodical approach
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting client relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent verbal, written and client communication skills
- Troubleshooting and resolution of highly complex, technical problems in Desktop Support
- Interfacing with level 3 support, Program Management, Engineering, QA, and Product Management
- Setting expectations on problem resolution timeframes
- Appropriately communicate with Customers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Strong personal organization skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com